MiFID II Best Execution Compliance Webinar
MiFID II regulation on the horizon means financial organisations will need to adhere to the requirements by 3 January 2018. That date may appear to be a long way off, yet the challenge is that traditional systems and approaches are either inadequate or will require tremendous investment in order to meet the regulatory demands. For many organisations, this is just one of the projects vying for resources and budget when it comes to fundamental digital business transformation around data as a whole.
In this webinar, you will hear how businesses can not only meet the MiFID II requirements but also establish themselves as more data driven organisations in their own right. You will hear from Cloudera director for EMEA finance, Richard Harmon, on:
- MiFID II’s impact on the financial industry in enabling enhanced market transparency
- Which are the key requirements for best execution as outlined in RTS 27 and RTS 28
- How Cloudera’s Enterprise Data Hub supports regulatory compliance and more
You will also hear from TickSmith, providers of TickVault, a Hadoop-based solution for managing financial big data. Francis Wenzel, TickSmith CEO, will:
- Give you examples of where exchanges and banks use TickVault to accumulate, analyse, and distribute huge amounts of data
- Demonstrate how TickVault can be used in analysis, market reconstruction, and compliance
- Address how organisations can meet their MiFID II RTS 27 and RTS 28 data management and reporting requirements
Learn how Cloudera and TickSmith together provide the complete solution for MiFID II compliance and beyond.
Director, EMEA Financial Services – Cloudera
Dr. Richard Harmon support’s Cloudera’s Financial Services business across the EMEA region. He joined Cloudera in May, 2016 and has over 25 years of experience in Capital Markets with specializations in Risk Management, Advance Analytics and Fixed Income Research. His business focus has included helping customers leverage unique data sources and advanced analytics to develop innovation solutions. Richard started his post-academic career at the US-Fed followed by leading fixed income research teams at Citibank, Bankers Trust, JP Morgan and Bank of America.
CEO – TickSmith
Francis Wenzel is a financial data and technology expert who is applying his knowledge and experience to TickSmith, a leader in Big Data applications for Capital Markets and financial services. With its TickVault platform, TickSmith is disrupting financial data management practices by providing untold new opportunities to exploit financial data. TickSmith’s platform provides specific solutions to participants in the brokerage and trading ecosystem, from exchanges to financial institutions, vendors and regulators.